Saturday, July 26

Uncle Craig's Horse Show


This morning we went to Uncle Craig's horse show. This is a yearly event that he expects our attendance at. Craig has been riding horses since he was 5! He has come a long way since his first show. All he did at that show was ride on his horse and wave to the crowd like he was in a parade. Today he is now able to trot and no longer needs spotters! I tried to get a video of him trotting, but it didn't turn out. It is his favorite thing to do and it's kind of entertaining to watch. Because of his poor muscle tone, he can't keep himself steady as the horse gets moving. So there sits this big guy on the horse bouncing away. Anyways, he can do something that I can't! We had lots of fun with you today Craig!


Addie slept in this morning, so she had to eat her breakfast at the horseshow.

Tanyon in the barn checking out the horses with Oma.

The boys entertaining themselves by watching the ducks.

Addie's belly keeps getting bigger! She isn't going to have any tops that fit her by the end of the summer! :)

Hangin' out on the swing with Oma.

Classic picture of Tanyon. This was a least his 2nd soda. He says he was helping Bryson finish his.


I thought Addie looked so big in this picture!


Uncle Craig getting ready to ride!

I thought this was a neat picture. He is starting to trot in this picture. That is his instructor in the ring with him who tells him what to do for each part of the course.

Pappy doesn't love Addie girl one bit!

Waiting for Uncle Craig to get his ribbon! Notice Addie up on the 1st rung of the fence!

Uncle Craig with his ribbon. He was a little upset because he didn't get a red ribbon. He doesn't worry about the place, he worries about the color.

Giving Uncle Craig congratulations hugs!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Craig, I love seeing pictures of you riding a horse! What a big day you had and you even got a ribbon. Congratulations!! It looks like you're a great rider! I'm sure you're much better than I am! I think it's fantastic that you've been riding since you were five! Wow!!

Millicent said...

How Fun!!! I bet the kids loved watching that! And I don't know what is cuter--Addie's belly or her pigtails!