Uncle Craig's bday is in September. He has been talking about it since May! I had the idea of adding the counter for him to check. Thought it might be good for him to identify the numbers. I'm also hoping to try and set a rule that he can't tell people about it (when we're out shopping, etc.) until there's 20 days left. Craig will tell every one he passes that it's his birthday and invite them to his party. I then usually have to translate and explain that he's very excited about his birthday. :) What would we do without Uncle Craig!
This was the first pic. I found of Craig. It's an old one! Boy how the boys have grown!!

2 comments:
I've been invited to Craig's birthday a few times :)
The countdown clock is a great idea. Once his birthday is over you should do one for Christmas so he can start talking about that.
How cute! Wyatt and Natalie were talking this morning about their beday parties and they aren't until Dec and Feb! The countdown is a great idea!
Post a Comment