We still are unpacking things from the old house and the other day I emptied out an old computer box that I decided I was going to store odds and ends craft supplies in, but the boys have had a different idea. It has become a dog house! They have spent hours the past couple days playing dog. At one point in the week, I took the box and filled. (because I was so sick of this large box laying around) Well the boys found the box in our room and emptied it back out. I've given in one this one, because they are playing so nice together. Every once and a while Addie will join in also.
Bryson usually is the dog. Tanyon will actually shut the flaps and turn the box upside down and Bryson will sit in their and bark and entertain himself.
I really enjoy their imagination!
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment