Sunday, July 20

Homework

Bryson has been very envious of Tanyon since he as started speech because he gets "homework". The other day Bryson asked me if he needed speech. I asked him why and he told me he wanted homework. I quickly said, "Oh buddy just wait in a couple of years when you go to school you'll have lots of homework." Bryson got very excited and I started thinking to myself if only he would really be this excited when the time comes. Next he says to me, if I get homework when I'm big that means you'll let me stay up late and watch TV while I do my "homework" just like my dad does! :) (Daddy always grades papers and plans for class while watching TV) Isn't it funny how perceptive kids are! Just lot I had to record that story for our memories.

0 comments: