Wednesday, July 16

Night at the Park

We had to take Uncle Craig to his horseriding lessons in Cburg tonight, so Mommy decided to make a night of it. Daddy was helping Jen & Drue move. We packed our supper for a picnic and headed to Municipal Park for the night. We had a nice night even though the park was a bit crowded. Tanyon some how managed to get splinters from the picnic table stuck in his shorts (I guess because of the material of his shorts) so he wouldn't sit down at all. Addie spent a lot of time in the stroller, because it was too hard to keep track of all three kids by myself.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Heidi, thank you so much for 'loaning' us your husband for the evening to help us move. I know this hasnt been the easiest year for you...but please know how much we appreciate your graciousness.

I'm glad to see that the kids had a good time at the park. Let me know when you are interested in going again...I'd love to go on a picnic with you guys...and be an extra set of eyes!!! :)

Millicent said...

Addie looks so cute in that big swing! And she always has the biggest smiles--seems like a happy girl! You guys are definitely having a fun summer!!

Judy said...

I love that last picture. I've never been to that park. It looks like a great time. Somehow this week has gotten away from me. I wanted to get together with you guys, but maybe next week.
I think it's great that Craig is taking riding lessons. What a great experience for him!