Monday, October 6

Coolest Park Ever

While on vacation, we went to the coolest public park I have ever been to. The kids had so much fun. If we lived near this park, I can guarantee it would be something we would visit almost every day. We met my great aunt and her granddaughter at the park and had a super morning. We then went for lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. It was a super cool place to eat. If you've never been to this restaurant before it's decorated like your sitting in a rainforest. We sat behind some gorillas that would talk from time to time, we watched shooting stars on the ceiling, the was a thunder storm while we ate and gigantic fish tanks everywhere. It was another action packed day to our vacation. (And I wondered why the kids behavior was so terrible last week)


This was a gigantic climbing spider web. Bryson made it the whole way to the top. I can tell you from first hand experience that it was pretty high up. I got about 2/3 of the way up and started feeling a little uneasy when I saw how far down the ground was. When I got up there I was not feeling very comfortable with it's safeness. There were a couple gaps in the netting that seemed to me that should really be covered. Bryson thought it was great. He told me he was practicing so he could be in a spiderman movie.



We don't have slides like this in PA. I didn't even take pictures of the baby portion of the play ground.

Addie making her way up the steps. She didn't stay very long at the baby playground. You know she's got to be right behind her brothers. Mommy even took her down one of the big slides. She giggled the whole way!

This was a little climbing bridge. I could of taken a fifty pictures of all the neat things they had.

The boys are playing with a friend they made and singing the "WonderPets" teamwork song. It was very cute!

Bella, the girl on the left, is my cousin's daughter. She was born in February. Addie was born in March. Ellie, the girl on the right, is my mom's cousin's daughter (I have no idea of what the correct relationship word would be) was born in April. The girls weren't so sure of this super neat swing. At one point we thought they might all fall asleep on the swing because the all were missing their nap time.


1 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow!!!! I think they should make parks like that everywhere! What a great place for kids...and I have never eaten at a Rainforest Cafe....but no I want to! Have a great day, and thanks for sharing more of your vacation with me!