Thursday, October 9

A Tanyon Moment

This morning the boys really wanted to water the flower with their toy watering cans. It was too cold to get water from the hose, because you know that Tanyon would of soaked his brother and sister when I wasn't looking. He can't resist the temptation of a garden hose. :) So being the nice Mommy that I am, I told them to fill up their watering cans in the bathroom sink. Well, I think Tanyon spilled 2/3 of his water before he even made it to the door. So I quickly said- That's it! Absolutely no more water!! The boys were upset, but obeyed. Much later in the morning, I went outside to find Tanyon out on the patio, pants down, peeing into the watering can. I quickly started yelling for him to stop and what are you doing. His response- "Me wanted to water the flowers." I guess that one way of obeying mom and still being able to water the flowers.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Boy, I think I will think twice before I ask Tanyon to help me water my flowers!!!! (What a great story!)

Millicent said...

That is hilarious!
Oh..Natalie was looking at your profile pick and is terribly confused as to how Addie got upside down!

Jen said...

That story had me laughing out loud!!! Only Tanyon! :) I love your stories about the kids...you definitely could write a book!!

Judy said...

I can seriously remember my brother doing the same thing at that age. He wanted to make mud pies and my mom wouldn't give him any water! Don't you just love creative little minds???

Judy said...

Could you please email me??? For some reason I don't have your email address saved and I need to send you a note!! Thanks, Me
judah322@hotmail.com