Sunday, October 26

Pumpkin Patch

Last week we went with our friends to the pumpkin farm. The kids loved going on a hay ride and picking their own pumpkin. Everyone picked their pumpkin and then handed them to Mom for me to carry four pumpkins. LOL. Of course they weren't little pumpkins because Mommy was encouraging everyone to find the biggest pumpkins they could so we would get our money's worth out of the activity. (Pathetic, I know) It was a pretty fall day, except for the wind. Mommy was super bummed when I parked the car and discovered I had forgotten the camera! That's what you get when you try to squeeze a trip to WalMart into the half hour before the pumpkin farm (It takes us at least 10 minutes to just get to the store) Thanks Judy for sending us these pics! The kids also loved all of the slides that they have and we even got to have a picnic with our friends. So much fun, thanks Millicent for inviting us!

I can guarantee that Mommy is thinking "I can't believe I forgot the camera!"
Bryson checkin' out a pumpkin.
Addie really didn't care for walkin' through the vines. So she sort of just took a seat. Later in the evening I realized it probably wasn't very nice of me to leave her sitting there while we looked for pumpkins. I try, but activities like these are very difficult to split your attention 3 ways and still focus on the task that needs completed.
I love this picture Judy! It is definitely calendar worthy for our Christmas gifts!
Addie enjoying a ride with her friend Abby. Do you know how hard it is to have to use those 2 names at the same time?!
I just can't believe how big Bryson is getting and that next year he'll be in school!!
Abby helping Addie be a big girl on the slide. Abby was so sweet to Addie!

1 comments:

Millicent said...

I don't think Addie minded sitting in the vines--she looked like she was having fun!
I'm glad you guys could come--Wyatt enjoyed playing with your guys!