What a week! I have planned and hosted a Harvest Party at our house and taught S.S. the next day, plus tried to take care of everything around the house. My brain has never been so full of details before! I honestly could not have stored another thing in my head yesterday. It was so bad that during the party I totally forgot the name of one of my friends. That may not be such a big deal, but it took me about a half hour before I was able to remember it! I have survived, but only with God's help! At one point yesterday morning I had to stop and say "Lord, I can't get through the next 2 days without you!" The party was a blast. It was so exciting to see my S.S. kids having so much fun and to be blessed to have a house now that we can entertain! SO, anyways, all that said I had no down time this week to write this final blog entry.
We went to a children's musuem in Chicago the one day. (Or if Bryson said it- Chicargo) We had went there 2 years ago the last time we visited. I was looking forward to this because I knew the kids would have so much fun! We had enough adults that we assigned an adult to keep track of one child (very helpful!). The musuem is split into different rooms that each have a theme- car room, grocery store, water room, music room, etc. Aunt Heide paid for the boys to make their own soft pretzels which they thought was SUPER cool! I believe that there may be a similar musuem in Lancaster that I would like to check out!
Have you ever seen those needle things that you stick you hand on and you leave an imprint. This was a gigantic one. The top picture is Bryson on the left and Tanyon on the right. Addie is below. I love the bellies on Tanyon and Addie.
Tanyon painting his face.
Bryson painting his face.
Addie's end result.
Playing the drums.
Bryson creating music with this wheel.
Chef Tanyon!
Chef Bryson!
Brotherly love
Their finished pretzels. Can you guess which one belongs to who?
The water room!
Addie playing in the water.
Doing research on the computers.
You can tell that Addie enjoyed her doughnut!
The afternoon before we left, Tanyon worked outside with Uncle Jim for about 45 minutes planting flowers.
1 comments:
Probably the best part about the museum was having one adult per child! Then you could actually enjoy it! I wish that museum was around here! It looks like so much fun! I think the first pretzel was Brysons and the the second one was Tayons. Just a hunch!
Post a Comment