Craig had his last party while we were in Wisconsin. A couple years ago Craig visited my grandparents when it was his bday. Now he thinks that each time he goes in the fall that he should have another party out there. We did the party Tuesday night which was nice because we then didn't have to hear about "my party" all week long. :) My kids were just as excited for Craig's 4th party as they were his 1st party! :)
Behind Tanyon you can see Aunt Heide's pinball machine. The boys thought the "ball game" was super cool. I couldn't believe Bryson's eye hand coordination with it. I would say that by the end of the week our scores would have been very close had we competed against each other!
Tanyon couldn't resist getting in on a little candle action.
So the talk of "my birthday" is done until next year. I would predict that in another week or so talk will start about "Turkey Day". At times I think Craig intentional focuses on one thing just to drive us all crazy. :)
1 comments:
How Fun!! I see he is holding Addie again!
I wish people would let me celebrate my birthday that much :)
Post a Comment