Since Tanyon and Addie's bday are a week apart, we tried to space out their parties by have Tanyon's a week early and Addie's a week after her bday. But I think everyone was relieved that bday season was done in the Shaull house, especially Mommy. I think Addie loved being the star of attention, something that doesn't always happen.
Blowing out her cake. Since Addie really isn't into anything to decorate her cake with, I had my mom put a picture of Addie on the cake. She thought that was pretty neat!

Daddy being Daddy while taking pictures of Addie.
Daddy being Daddy while taking pictures of Addie.
Tasting the icing and deciding she likes it!
Addie got a bike for her bday and she thought it was THE greatest! I made the mistake of letting her open it up first. We had to battle her to open the other presents. We tried to hide the bike when she wasn't looking and she did not like that one bit!!
Addie wanted to try on everything she got! It was so funny. She just started stripping her clothes right there on the spot. Isn't this the cutest swim suit ever?! It has a pink skirt that goes with it.
Trying out the cover up that she got too.
Another bathing suit that had to be tried on. She's showing off the bat that she got.
The kids playing a game. Can you tell who won?

Addie is into so many girlie things- dolls, purses, shoes- but Mommy is so relieved that she isn't into princessy stuff too much. :) The tierra didn't last very long.
If you want to make Addie scream LOUDLY, let one of the boys get on her bike!!!! Tanyon has the look like he knows that will make her scream too!
The boys got some window crayons from Miss Jackie. I should have taken a picture of the finished project. Their very lucky that Mommy isn't a clean freak! There's more color than window. :)
Thanks to all of our family and friends who were able to share in each of the kids bdays! We feel so blessed to share our kids with you and that they have so many people who love them!! We're working on the thank you notes- boy that has been a treat. Mommy should have just had the boys sign their name, instead I'm making them draw pictures. What was I thinking?!
2 comments:
I can't tell you enough how much we love all your family. Addie's birthday party just was one of those priceless memories for us. Thanks for letting us be a part!
First of all, what on earth are you doing posting before 7am?? My goodness, you should go back to bed or is everyone up in your house at that time?
Addie is such a girly girl considering the fact that she has two older brothers! She's so cute on her bike, what a perfect gift for the great weather we have ahead!
Post a Comment