So the spring weather hasn't sprung yet, but that's not stopping us from enjoying the outside. In fact the couple random days of warm weather we've had have only been a tease to Mommy. It was so nice to say go outside and play for a little bit, that I've been making them do it even when it hasn't been so warm too. :) We spent the last day of Daddy Easter break hanging out with Jen and Drue and their neice Ellie. The kids had tons of fun riding bikes and playing at the park. Thanks for hanging out with us!
Bryson working on swinging by himself!
Tanyon wanted to go high so he asked Mr. Drue for help.
Addie is so proud of the bike she got for her birthday! She totally thinks she's super cool. After watching her, I've decided that she's the one that's going to keep us in the ER- not Tanyon. She took this bike down a rather large hill at the playground all the while Mommy was telling her to stop. The little dare devil even lifted up her feet as she was picking up speed! She is FEARLESS! She laughed the whole time and ended up half way across the field when I caught up with her!!
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
1 comments:
Were you like that when you were little? Just wondering? She is the absolutelest cutest thing ever!!!! I love her spirit and her perseverance! Those are going to be good qualities for her and for God's kingdom!
Post a Comment