Monday, April 27

Bday Trip to Red Robin

On the morning of Addie's actual bday I woke her up and said good morning bday girl, not thinking that she would think much of it. Well she got all excited and pointed to herself and kind of asked Me? Right away I knew she was thinking she was having a party. I really was blown away by this. In my mind she is still so little, but she's taken in her brother's bday parties and I guess is ready for some action. Well, I then felt bad that we should do something little for her actual bday. So we stopped at Red Robin while we were out and about for an appetizer and so they could sing to her.


Addie really wasn't so sure of all the singing and special attention for her!


But . . . she LOVED her ice cream sundae that she received!!


She DIDN'T want to give her brothers any of her treat! When I would pull the spoon away to give a bite to her brothers she would pull the spoon back to her.

Addie was obsessed with this chicken that was behind us. She pointed to it the whole time we were there.
I think I have some chuckie cheese pics left and then I'm done with bday posts for another year.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the picture of Addie with the ice-cream. Your little girl is looking so much older! She is really growing up!

Jen said...

Heidi...this "chicken" that was behind us??? Hello, you are at Red ROBIN!!! The poor robin would be so offended that you thought he was a chicken!!! :) Looks like Addie totally enjoyed the extra attention. I agree with Jackie...she is growing up so fast!!! I can still remember when we waited ALL DAY for her to be born...seems like just the other week! :)

Heidi said...

Ha, Ha Jen! You just pointed out my mindless moment for the day. lol But that bird sure doesn't look anything like a robin to me. i'm surprised adam didn't pick up on that one!