Tuesday, April 14

Easter at Our House

Easter morning was a crazy busy one for me with teaching Sunday School so I missed the pictures of Addie in her super cute dress. (Thanks Miss Jackie for Addie's dress) After church we stopped in to see our favorite neighbors for a little bit and then Sunday afternoon we had Easter dinner with my family. We had some new friends come also, which was super fun. We look forward to getting to know Abraham and Abigail more! I thought it was cool that we had an official kids table and everyone was able to handle it! There are a lot of things I enjoy about our kids getting older!! After dinner we did another egg hunt which everyone enjoyed!


Addie checking out her goodies. We had to change her dress because she was having some difficulties getting up the steps and we didn't want any more falls for the weekend. :)





Bryson was liking what he saw in his bag!




This is my grandfather helping Addie out. My mom actually has a better pic that I'll have to put on once I get it from her.


Bryson checking out his basket from Oma.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

You have the best family!