Our first day back trying to get into our routine can be summarized by one word- BAD! The day just seemed to get more trying as the day went on. We've got tired kids, a tired mom, a ton of stuff that needs to be put back, a lot of laundry, and some cleanup from a bathroom project that went bad on Adam this weekend. We had our worst trip to the store in quite a long time. It was so bad that I almost had to take the kids to the car to discipline them. As afternoon arrived so did a mega headache for me. (I've taken Tylenol and Alieve and neither have helped at all!) Bryson is developing a terrible habit of crying every time something doesn't go his way, Tanyon just seemed to be looking for a fight from me all day long and Addie just seemed to be looking to make a mess. I can't wait to climb into bed and hope for a better day tomorrow.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
1 comments:
I hope things are starting to calm down a little now!! Coming home from a trip is never fun! Just work!
Post a Comment