Tuesday, September 9

Uncle Craig's Bday X3

Well Uncle Craig's much anticipated bday has come and gone. But unfortunately I'm afraid we will still be talking about his bday until we go to my grandparents house in 2 weeks, because he knows that they are having a party for him out there. Craig's bday has to be one of the most celebrated bday's in America. This year he had 3 parties. Friday was for our family, Sunday ended up being a surprise party (which Craig asks for each year, but still knows about except this time they got him) with their church,and Monday night (which was his actual bday) was an assortment of people- his old aide from school, the waitress from the pizza shop he works at and our family doctor and his wife came too!

On Friday, Craig went into my mom's room after lunch and never came out until it was party time. He was waiting for everyone to come because we were to say "Welcome home!" as per his orders. This is Craig coming into the party.
Craig went around and greet everyone at the party upon his arrival.
Pat & Carla (Craig's bosses) gave him a whole pan of wings for his party on Friday night. Craig loves chicken wings.
Craig with his cake. Mom did a 50's theme since Craig loves his oldies music, especially the Beach Boys.
Blowing his cake out by himself.
Blowing his cake out with the boys. For the past 2 months Craig has told me multiple times a day that he would hold Addie while blowing out his candles. Can you believe he forgot to hold Addie?!
Party number 3. The ladies in the back row are his old aide from school and the waitress from Craig's work. Both ladies are super amazing with Craig!
Craig snagged Addie for the candle bit last night!

3 comments:

Judy said...

What a blessing Craig is to your family and obviously so many people. My eyes got a little teary looking at these pictures, seeing such joy on his face!
And your kids are such good sports about it all! It looks like he's feeling good. I hope his incision is healing!!

Very cute theme. I love the rock-n-roll cake!

Millicent said...

That is so stinkin' sweet!!! I'm sure the kids love it all, too!

Jackie said...

I love your whole family...and I had forgotten how talented your mom is with cakes...that cake is beautiful! Craig is just a great guy, and I am so glad he got to enjoy this obviously special day.