We're trying to keep things simple with school time so the craft was nothing fancy. Just stringing fruit loops for a necklace. The boys were very excited that they could eat them for a snack, but motivation quickly ran out. So we set the timer for 5 minutes and went with what they had. The boys still seem to be very excited about "school time". We were definitely more easily frustrated on Friday when everyone one was tired! Saturday right before naps Bryson looked at me with panic and said "Mom, we didn't do school time!". I quickly reassured him that it was Saturday and it was okay, but deep down inside I hoped that he would keep this excitement for learning!
Some days the only way I can get the boys to take pictures is to promise I'll take a silly picture. You can see the difference in the boys attention and motor skills by their length in chains.
2 comments:
Heidi: You are such a great Mom!
Looks like fun!! Edible crafts are always the best!
Post a Comment