The kids and I are heading along with my Mom and brother at the crack of dawn (6:30) to BWI. We are going to spend the week with my grandparents and Aunt. My plan of getting to bed early definitely hasn't held up. The kids did go down early tonight though. If you think of us in the morning please be praying for safey traveling. I have 2 major concerns. 1) That Bryson and Tanyon would be able to stay relatively calm and be able to walk with us without trying to run ahead. 2)That there might be an open seat for Addie and she won't have to sit on my lap. Her sitting still for 2 hours really concerns me. My mom and I will be relieved tomorrow when we reach my aunt's house I believe. Thanks for thinking about us. Our flight leaves at 10:15.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
1 comments:
You are going to have such a great time. We were praying for you this morning. I am hoping that you arrive safely with 3 children (no more....no less!!!) and with Craig and your mom of course!
Post a Comment