Saturday, September 13

Behind on the Times

I have been trying to limit how much time I spend on the computer and as a result I'm not getting everything up on the blog. We went a while back to the county fair. You think county fair, it should be decent. Wrong, I think that I have been to carnivals bigger than it! I can't complain too much though because the rides were free the afternoon we went. We had a nice afternoon, after we got past the fussing. I think the kids were even expecting something bigger, which led to the disappointment and fussing while we waited for the rides to start.


The boys enjoyed looking at the cows. These were the only animals though.


Climbing on the tractors and 4-wheelers brought the boys as much if not more enjoyment than the rides.


Bryson was very proud to take care of his sister on the rides. He took the job very seriously.


The boys thought this car was the Mach 5 car from Speed Racer. I liked the look Addie has in this picture- it's kind of like look at me people. :)


Trouble 1 and Trouble 2- What one starts the other finishes!!

1 comments:

Judy said...

It was a little disappointing for a fair wasn't it! I only ended up with one decent picture, so I didn't even post about it! The picture is cute though! I'm glad we ran into you guys there, otherwise it would have been a total waste of time!! We should have gotten there earlier and then we could have enjoyed more free rides. Oh well, there's always next year.