We were able to spend Monday evening with Aunt Shannon, Aunt Michelle and Cousin Morgan. The kids were excited to see their Aunts but especially excited to see Baby Morgan! Aunt Shannon made a very yummy supper for us and we had lots of fun playing games and spending time with our family! Thanks Aunt Michelle for your great idea of coming to visit.
Addie was really into baby Morgan. She kept waving at her and saying her version of hi.
We had to keep a close eye on Addie that she didn't catapult Morgan from the bouncy seat or try to poke her eye.
The boys were so excited that they were allowed to hold Morgan. This is only the second time the boys have seen their sweet little cousin!
I love the boy's facial expression as they are holding their cousin!
Addie seemed so surprised when Aunt Michelle asked her if she wanted to hold Morgan. She climbed up on the chair so fast. I love the big hug that she is giving to Morgan.
I hope that our kids can have a special relationship with their cousin. Growing up I always wished that I had cousins that I was close to and someone to play with on holidays. I hope that could come true for our kids, especially for the girls since their close in age.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment