Bryson called me back to his room this afternoon to hear a song. Well, he climbed up on his bed and started singing a long. As he was singing, I realized I've got to get this on video. He agreed to sing again (he's starting to like watching himself on the computer). Well, Addie decided to join in the second time also. She sort of provides the comic relief I guess. Enjoy!
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
3 comments:
We loved that!! I can't believe how tall he has gotten--we enjoyed playing yesterday and Wyatt keeps talking about them!
Christian and I just watched it together! He loved seeing his friend singing! Very sweet. So glad you got it on video.
This absolutely made my day! I miss Bryson, Tanyon and Addie sooooo much! We haven't seen you in over a week, and that is just way too long! Tell Bryson to keep singing for Jesus! It was beautiful!
Post a Comment