Tuesday, September 16

Dr's Visit

Have you ever wondered what it might look like to have 3 kids under the age of 4 and my brother all together in a small room at the Dr's office? You've got it- crazy!




It's actually getting easier, until the Dr. comes in and then everyone (I'm not exaggerating) thinks they should talk to him. I guess I should be thankful that the kids aren't afraid of the Dr. It takes all of my listening abilities to catch what he says. :)



Of course, part of the progress of things getting better is because Mommy always uses an incentive. Today it was McDonald's and the boys had a ton of fun playing together on the slide.

2 comments:

Judy said...

We had one of these visits on Monday. I had to take McKenna to the doctor, so Abby, Nate and Christian were along for the ride. I was armed with M&Ms this time, but Christian had a meltdown anyway because he wanted a lollipop! I can't win!!
Looks like your incentive worked!!

Jackie said...

This is too much. I just have this picture in my head of all of you at the drs. YOU ARE SO BRAVE!!!!!!! Don't ever think you are not a strong capable and amazing mom....you are incredible. Isn't it wonderful how God has blessed us?