Friday, January 9

Christmas at Pappaw and Mammaw's

Because Adam and I were a little behind on preparing for Christmas (That's saying it mildly, we were up until 3 AM Christmas Eve wrapping presents) we waited until the day after Christmas to travel to his parents house. There was no way that we were able to pack up the car to get over there on top of everything else. I thought that it all worked out nicely. When we got to Adam's parents we had brunch and then opened presents with them. With all of our family being pretty close the kids are lucky because they get multiple rounds of opening presents. Thanks Mammaw, Pappaw, Uncle Mike & Aunt Michelle and Aunt Shannon for all our gifts!


Addie sporting a new hat.


Pappaw with his girls!


Addie checking out the bracelet Mommy made for Mammaw. This bracelet was made in the car on the way over. I've decided I just need to start preparing now Christmas next year. :)


Cousin Morgan actually was able to sleep through all of the excitement of our rowdy ones.


Tanyon lounging on some presents.

We stayed until Saturday night at Mammaw and Pappaw's house and had such a nice time hanging out with them!

0 comments: