Friday, January 2

Christmas Card Pics

We had quite the journey trying to take pictures for a Christmas card!  Tanyon just didn't want to cooperate, Addie WOULDN'T smile, and Bryson was cooperative but wouldn't smile nicely. This was not one of Mommy's finest moments trying to get the picture!  Let's just say I got a little frustrated.  Then I got the bright idea of creating my own card, stupid idea!  I spent way too much time doing it and then I couldn't find anyone to print it without paying an outrageous amount of money.  Then I sent a mass volume of cards out, but still had about 15 people to find address too or I wanted to hand delivery.  Well I went for them the other day and I can't find them. GRRR!!!  So for those that I missed I am terrible sorry!


Addie had a super cute dress, but wouldn't give me her super cute smile!


This is one of the pictures I ended up using.  The boys were screaming "Happy Birthday Jesus!".  I ended up pasting Addie's face from another picture so it looked like she was smiling also.


The final product.  Cute, but way too much work.


I had given the kids the stuffed figures from our nativity thinking that might distract them into smiling- nope.  Most of the time the kept putting the dumb things in front of their faces.  Note Tanyon still not smiling.

Very cute pic of Addie- boys not cooperating!


Bryson knew I was tangling a trip to Mc's for lunch if I got a good picture. :)  He was trying his best.  Just in case your wondering, we didn't go for lunch.


Once again, potential for a cute pic- but Addie's not smiling.  She looked like she was on the verge of tears the entire time.


So close, but not all 3 smiling.  I wasn't able to get one nice smile of tanyon so I couldn't even to a photoshop on him.  Oh well, it's a memory right?!  Don't have to worry about it again for another year!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Millicent said...

The card turned out cute!! I, too, had a very difficult time getting a good picture....and then I never even got my cards mailed!!! Pregnancy brain is a little too much for me!

Judy said...

It was a cute card. I would have never known you pasted a different face on Addie. It's always such a chore to get decent pictures!