The Saturday after Christmas Adam's parents hosted a Christmas gathering with the Shaull family. It was so nice to see family that we really don't see very often. The kids had a ton of fun playing with Adam's cousin daughters, Rachel and Sara. We had fun chatting and playing games. You know that the kids are getting older when you can actually play games while the kids are still up.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
2 comments:
I love the picture of the two of them in the recliner! They totally look like twins in their matching sweaters. Do they wear the same size? I would guess that they do at this point! What is Tanyon going to do when Bryson goes to school?
I loved the picture of the boys also!!!! They are so handsome! It is so much fun sharing everything with you in this way. Thanks for all the time you take doing this!
Post a Comment