Friday, January 2

Gingerbread Cookies

Before Christmas Adam and I had the chance to attend a Christmas party for the leaders at our church.  The boys were totally excited that "Basketball Megan" was coming to babysit.  Megan came with presents in hand.  Which the boys became even more excited!!  She brought a new Dora movie and Gingerbread cookies.  They watched the movie that night but Megan wasn't brave enough to decorate cookies with the kids.  I don't understand why?! :)  So the next morning we decorated the cookies- first thing (they didn't even want to eat breakfast).  Mommy tried to be creative at first, but then I just let them decorate.

 Addie was much more interested in eating the candy than decorating the cookies.


The boys with their finished cookies.


Bryson really was interested in decorating his cookie just like the picture and worked for quite a while in decorating it.  Tanyon, however, was more interested in just slapping candy on the cookie so he could eat it.

Thanks Megan for being so sweet to my kids. 

1 comments:

Judy said...

Bryon's looks great! I'm impressed!