Wednesday, January 7

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve my family came to our house for supper.  It was fun again to be able to entertain in our house.  We went as a family to the Christmas Eve service at church.  This was really special to Adam and I after the journey CrossWalk has been for us.  We then opened presents with my grandparents and Uncle.


Tanyon totally excited about his Transformer.  The package said for ages 5 and up, let's just say Mommy can't figure out how to transform it.  :)


Bryson also very excited about his transformer.


Tanyon wanting to help Addie with her present.


The boys totally pumped that they got the Hot Wheels track they wanted.  Mommy sort of told a white lie that the track was for cousin Caleb because I didn't see any other time that I would get to the store while it was on sale except to take the kids with me.  I don't think I will be able to use that trick much longer. :)


Playing with Pappy



Addie helping to deliver presents.  It was fun to watch her get excited this Christmas!

The boys were so excited to give cousin Caleb his present.  They had a lot of fun playing with him!  Caleb is exactly 2 months younger than Bryson, but he is technically  Mommy's cousin. :)

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Best kids ever!!!