Well, Craig (my brother) and his baseball team appeared on the show quite a bit tonight! It was a lot of fun to sit with the kids and shout each time we saw Uncle Craig (which was quite often) on TV!! Only my brother would end up on prime time television. My parents said he was his typically self while watching the show. Not as excited as you would expect, but definitely enjoying it at the same time. (As is Craig's response when you do something special with him. You always think "man, he's gonna love this." but you never get that kind of reaction from him) My dad reported that when they showed Craig with Didi, "his girlfriend", it totally made his night!!
The whole experience was quite enlightening. It's not very often that you get a first hand look into Hollywood. At times as I watched, I thought that's so fake- because we now know they do 5 to 6 takes of everything they shoot! Overall, I thought the final product was nice. It definitely was a great experience for Craig!!
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
2 comments:
It was great and Craig was on there a ton! It was so fun to watch and Christian even liked spotting "Bryson and Tanyon's big friend." Christian remembers Craig from several playdates, so he couldn't believe he as on TV.
I LOVED SEEING CRAIG!!!!! In my mind, Craig was the true star of the show....Craig and his team-mates!
Post a Comment